Create your own music section
Towards the end of the song there is an instrumental section, which can be used to showcase recorder, ukulele or other instrumental playing, some improvisation, or used as a backing to write your own lyrics (which can be sung or chanted).
There is an mp3 (recorded sound) resource which plays the instrumental section four times – so pupils can practice, and one which plays the section once – as it appears in the song – as well as a teachers guide, and the class slides have a section with music notation for pupils.
- Create your own music teacher’s guide
- Create your own music instrumental backing loop x 4 mp3
- Create your own music instrumental backing once mp3
- Classroom slides with lyric and music
- Recording of the song, with Louise and Tim singing
- Recording of the full song as an instrumental (count in 1 2 3 4, 5 6 7 8 – start singing just after 6 seconds)