Together is a song specially commissioned for Wiltshire schools and it comes with a toolkit of teaching resources to choose from. The resources are designed to be flexible, so that they can be used by specialist and non-specialist music teachers alike. The song is written in C major, so it’s perfect for glockenspiels, recorders and ukuleles. With these resources you can:
- Learn to sing the song, with singing tips videos
- Create your own lyrics to add to the song
- Play along with recorders
- Play along with ukuleles
- Watch a video diary of how the composers wrote the song
- Learn how to sign the song in Makaton
- Explore wider KS1 and KS2 curriculum links
This song and the teaching resources were commissioned in 2020 in response to the challenges and experiences of the Covid-19 restrictions, and to support school recovery plans. It has been carefully written and is suitable for “gentle” singing as needed.
Contact us to let us know how you get on – and share your recordings and lyrics!