Under our ‘model’ Music Leaders and Tutors work in a freelance capacity or as part of organisations.
We refer to them as Providers and they’re one of the key stakeholder groups for our Hub.
- We’ve already broadened the range, styles and choices available to children & young people, schools and families. In doing so we want to boost and sustain musical participation.
- We provide the means for you to identify, contact and choose them. We don’t book or arrange providers for you. If you’d like help, try our Choosing A Provider guide.
- We get involved where particular support is needed. This can be for a variety of reasons, usually related to need.
Our community of Providers fall into two broad groups
- Associate providers – individuals and organisations that have passed through a recruitment process including Safeguarding. You can browse our directory of Associates and see your choices. Some of their activities will be listed in our Whats On pages. Some of our subsidies and schemes are linked to the use of Associates.
- Other providers – not (yet) Associates or who wouldn’t particularly ‘fit’ into Associate status. Some of their activities will be listed in our Whats On pages.