We’re looking for Coordinators for 2 ‘new’ Musical Clusters
Centred around an ongoing programme of schools visits and cluster meetings (which will engage approx. 80% of Wiltshire Schools over a 3 year period), contracted Coordinators do the following with support, resources and direction from our core team:
- Build an evolving profile of young people’s musical activity in their area.
- Encourage and advocate for a broad range of musical opportunities in terms of both participation and progression.
- Identify particular needs in terms of provision and or CPD.
- Bring together a range of individuals and organisations from the area and encourage the sharing of expertise, skills, resources and opportunities.
The 2 clusters in question are:
- Amesbury area – 16 schools and a range of music / cultural providers, with an allocation of £2842 for 13.4 days over each academic year.
- Tidworth area – 10 schools and a range of music / cultural providers, with an allocation of £2333 for 11 days over each academic year.
We want to recruit people or possibly one person to lead the contracted role(s) from as soon as possible.
Interested? You can see the contracted role spec here we also advise you to browse our website including schools pages, our annual report, values and definitions included in the “About” pages and Why Music resources.
For an informal chat about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Please do this comfortably in advance of the deadline so a time can be arranged to chat. Please note that Ruth is away on holiday 25 August – 10 Sept inclusive.
- Deadline for applications: 1pm on Fri 21 Sept – please email an up to date CV and an accompanying letter (no more than 2 sides A4) explaining why you’re the right person for the role(s) to email@example.com
- Shortlisting: completed by Weds 26th Sept.
- Interviews: Weds 3 October in Amesbury or Tidworth
- Please indicate your availability on the interview date in your covering email.