I have over 30 years experience in music education and teaching. I have experience in working with pupils aged 2 to adult in various educational capacity including class music, individual piano lesson and working with children with special needs.
What I / we help young people achieve
Over 30 years experience, successful exam results, and recommendations from parents and teachers.
Opportunities for children & young people
- To learn to play an instrument and / or develop skills on an instrument
- To play, perform music with others
- To learn things about oneself , other subjects or life-skills through musical activity
- To develop their wellbeing
Also Works With
Salisbury Area Music Co-operative
Tutor of Piano/Keyboard
- Term Time
- After School
Working with special needs
I have worked in a Special Needs Department within mainstream school .I have worked as a Special Needs Co-ordinator at a Primary School.
I have a RSA Diploma in Specific Learning Difficulties . Part of my degree included research in Music Therapy and research.
- Piano / Keyboard
- Curriculum Music (Primary)
- Curriculum Music (Secondary)
- Music Theory
- 4 and under
Qualifications, Grades & Certificates Taught
- Instrument grades
Musical Clusters Covered
- Salisbury / Wilton
My Training & Development