I am an experienced guitarist who has been teaching for 10 years. I am very passionate about teaching children the guitar and take great pride in seeing them progress. I also ensure lessons are fun as well as informative and happy to teach individually or to small groups.
I teach the ABRSM, rockschool and trinty syllabuses (am also very happy to teach just for fun) and have a very high pass rate. I am based in the Marlborough/Pewsey area and willing to travel to students houses.
What I / we help young people achieve
I have a very high pass rate which proves the quality of my lessons. I also have very high retention rate and have been teaching most of my students for years. I believe my lessons help children develop both musically.and as a person and really enjoy seeing their confidence grow.
Opportunities for children & young people
- To learn to play an instrument and / or develop skills on an instrument
- To create / write music and / or lyrics
- To play, perform music with others
- To learn things about oneself , other subjects or life-skills through musical activity
- To work with and support other young musicians
- Term Time
- After School
- School Holidays
Working with special needs
I teach 2 students who have Asperger’s and learning difficulties.
- Guitar & Bass
- 4 and under
Qualifications, Grades & Certificates Taught
- Instrument grades
References can be provided from any of my students.