Blake's Guitar Tuition
Type Of Organisation: Band
Clear goals tailored to every student, still in the context of making, as well as having a huge selection of classic and modern songs for students to choose from.
Grades exams taken through Rockschool throughout the year.
Rock band workshops available for all levels – this is our modern version of the orchestra
What I / we help young people achieve
We've been running since 2005. Our longest retained student has been twelve years, and many have been coming for 10+ years. We have many great players who are benefiting from being in our Tribe with their tangible skills achieved on their instruments, as well as their emotional well being. We feel very strongly connected to the families we work with and they provide us great feedback on what ways to work with our students best.
We make it FUN, we make it EASY...we make YOU AWESOME!!
Opportunities for children & young people
- To learn to play an instrument and / or develop skills on an instrument
- To learn to sing
- To create / write music and / or lyrics
- To develop recording /production skills
- To play, perform music with others
- To learn things about oneself , other subjects or life-skills through musical activity
- To work with and support other young musicians
- To develop their wellbeing
- Term Time
- After School
- School Holidays
Working with special needs
We have experience with teaching children with special needs such as aspergers and ADHD. This is for both past and currently enrolled students.
We always welcome all people of different abilities as music can be, and should be enjoyed by everyone.
- Guitar & Bass
- Music Theory
- Musical Director / Conductor
- Songwriting / Composition
- Digital Music
- Music Production
Qualifications, Grades & Certificates Taught
- Instrument grades
Musical Clusters Covered
- B-on-A / Corsham
- Calne & Melksham
- Trowbridge (CSL)
- Marlborough & Pewsey
- Malmesbury / WB / Purton
My Music Staff
Our Training & Development