Live Music Performance Fund
This fund is designed to support secondary schools in providing opportunities for their students to see live music performance.
State-funded Secondary Schools in Wiltshire can apply for funding towards the cost of tickets for KS3 pupils, and / or exam groups (GCSE, A-Level and other vocational qualifications) to see live music performances that will support the curriculum.
- £5 per student / £7 per student for Pupil Premium or Disadvantaged Learners
- £5 per staff member (allowing for appropriate ratios)
- Maximum of £250 per school per academic year
- Funds must be spent by the end of July
- Tickets to the chosen performance must be a minimum of £7 per person
- Schools / parents will need to fund travel to and from performances – this funding can only be spent on tickets
There is a rolling system for making applications at any time throughout the academic year (i.e. no fixed deadline). However, there is a finite amount of funding available, and the fund will close when all money has been allocated.
The online application form is short and simple and should take no longer than 10 mins to complete.
It may take up to 3 weeks to assess your application and a further 4 weeks to transfer funds to successful applicants – please take this into account when planning trips and booking tickets.
For questions relating to this fund or the application process please email: email@example.com