Primary Music Conference
Aimed at primary school teachers, music coordinators and senior leaders this event will include:
- Headline speaker Jimmy Rotherham, Feversham Primary School, Bradford, explaining how music has transformed his school’s results. From special measures to the top 10% for pupil progress in just 4 years.
- Delivering First Access without a specialist music teacher
- Innovative new models for First Access including remote teaching and music technology
- Advocating for music within and beyond your school
- How music can contribute to pupil progress in your school
- How to get the best out of music resources
The content for this event has been devised to respond to needs identified through school visits, music cluster meetings and music cluster reports.
The aims of the conference are for delegates to:
- Share experiences, challenges and solutions with colleagues from other schools
- Gather practical ideas to implement in school
- Understand where to go for further information and sources of support
- Learn about different and innovative ways that Music can contribute to whole school improvement