JukeBox Music Club – May/June Half Term
Whitsun Half Term from Sunday 30th May – Sunday 6th June
You will have the opportunity to access exciting new video challenges, have a meet the JukeBox Music Club tutors online session, as well as being able to book a one-to-one tutorial slot online. Please book before 12 noon on Friday 4th June.
Currently, JukeBox Music Club continues to run online. We continue to have plans to meet and rehearse as a group in the future* at Broad Hinton Village hall.
*Covid-19 guidance permitting.
For more information and to book via Eventbrite visit www.jukeboxmusicclub.org.uk or email email@example.com
JukeBox Music Club online inspires young musicians aged 8 – 18 of all instruments to improve music skills. It gives young musicians the opportunity to work on activities in their own time and pace during the holiday, with support from the tutors.
We welcome all instruments, abilities and backgrounds.
What will participants / members be doing?
Taking part in JukeBox Music Club online will help young musicians:
– develop creativity in their music making
– gain experience and skills in improvisation and composition
– learn about the different elements of a piece of music
– learn about the characteristics of different musical styles
– creatively apply music skills when playing together
– improve performance skills
– learn how to use a backing track to record music
INFORMATION FOR PARENTS / CARERS
How can my child get involved?
You need book and pay for places – we suggest that you refer to our Guide to tickets and prices below.
We want to be sure this opportunity is available to children & young people from all backgrounds and are able to offer a number of SUPPORTED PLACES at lower cost for children who may otherwise miss out due to their circumstances.
- Supported Places are available to children who are in one or more of the following ‘categories’; Pupil Premium / Free School Meals / Ever 6 / Looked After or for those who have Special Educational Needs (SEN) or a Disability. Discounts for eligible siblings are also available. These places are supported by Wiltshire Music Connect’s music education hub funding from Department for Education / Arts Council England.
- We can offer discounts for up to 3 siblings (children from the same families) and this
If you want to discuss buying SUPPORTED PLACES, a child’s specific needs or have other queries about the club, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving your address and number and we can arrange to call and have a chat.
Guide to tickets and prices
At the moment you can only book for the online sessions at £20* per person
1. Are you booking at the full rate or are one or more of your children eligible for a Supported Place? If you want to discuss buying SUPPORTED PLACES, a child’s specific needs , please send an email to email@example.com giving your address and number.
2. If you’re booking for more than one child from the same family (siblings) then you book the first place choosing your main ticket type and then the others (max of 3) using the appropriate Sibling ‘add on’ ticket.
* Full Rate