Future Facing and Inclusive Music Conference
Being future facing and inclusive isn’t just about children and young people’s needs it’s also about your needs as the providers of their quality experiences in many different shapes and forms.
We’re putting together an enjoyable and informative day, as well as plenty of time to meet, catch up with and chat to each other, there will be a range of useful and enjoyable sessions to choose from. These currently include:
- Tutor and Music Leader wellbeing / mindfulness
- Associate Band in a day – making and creating music with other Associates
- Try being in their shoes – learning something new musically yourself and being the pupil
- Developments with our Inclusive Music Aware ‘status’
- Handy tips and findings from February’s Music Education Expo and Associates who attended it
- Welcoming Early Years Associates and hearing about some of their work
Watch this space for more details
PLEASE SHARE ANY IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE WITH US!
Presented in partnership with Salisbury Area Music Cooperative