WANTED – Coordinators for 2 of our Musical Clusters.
Centred around an ongoing programme of schools visits and cluster meetings (which will engage approx. 80% of Wiltshire Schools over a 3 year period), contracted Coordinators do the following with support, resources and direction from our core team:
- Build an evolving profile of young people’s musical activity in their area.
- Encourage and advocate for a broad range of musical opportunities in terms of both participation and progression.
- Identify particular needs in terms of provision and or CPD.
- Bring together a range of individuals and organisations from the area and encourage the sharing of expertise, skills, resources and opportunities.
The 2 clusters in question are:
- Chippenham – 22 schools and a range of music / cultural providers, with an allocation of £3350 for 15.8 days over an academic year contract.
- Marlborough & Pewsey – Also, 22 schools and a range of music / cultural providers, with an allocation of £3350 for 15.8 days over an academic year contract.
Our current coordinator (for both clusters), Jacki Pattenden has made excellent progress over the last 2 years. Sadly (for us) Jacki will be leaving the area in summer 2018.
For details of which schools are in the clusters and the cluster reports for academic year 16-17, please go here.
- We want to recruit people or possibly one person to lead the contracted role(s) from September 2018, ideally with a handover / induction period spread out between late May and August 2018.
Interested? You can see the contracted role spec here we also advise you to browse our website including schools pages, our annual report, values and definitions included in the “About” pages and Why Music resources.
For an informal chat about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Please do this comfortably in advance of the deadline so a time can be arranged to chat. Please note that Nick is not available 4-7 May inc.
- Deadline for applications: 1pm on Tuesday 8 May 2018 – please email an up to date CV and an accompanying letter (no more than 2 sides A4) explaining why you’re the right person for the role to email@example.com
- Shortlisting: completed by 11 May.
- Interviews: afternoon of 23 May in Chippenham.